I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Monday, September 21, 2009

Leah & Evelyn

Here are my favorite photos I took from the workshop!! I learned so much and am very inspired! I want to give a special thanks Maggie Hendrix for taking the time to teach me what you know and to my beautiful models Evelyn and Leah. I will have you know that they are sisters! Aren't they gorgeous!!!

Evelyn sure knows how to work it!





This is one of my favorite of Leah, she just has that look to her that is so beautiful!!


I love this picture of Evelyn, so cute!






Above is another one of my personal favorites! I'm a big fan of blue eyes and Leah sure knows how to work what shes got!! Dang girl!











Hope you enjoyed my photos just as much as I do! Come again soon for more photos!! Also, leave comments if you have any! Thank you!!!

God Bless!

2 comments:

  1. these are great tess! You have improved alot!

    love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS!!! Your images are just beautiful and you NAILED the processing! I can't wait to see how far you go girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete