I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Monday, October 25, 2010

Christine {SeniorPhotos}

I asked my friend Christine about doing some photos for her to help me with some more photos to show my work for senior portraits. I hope you enjoy my unique perspective in the way I capture people.






This was a super fun shoot and I'm so blessed to get this opportunity to take photos! I love what I do. 

If your interested in me shooting your senior portraits, hit me up! 
tessa@tessajanaephotography.com or 253-905-1737

Ciao,
Tessa Harvey


3 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB Tessa!! Christine you look stunning!! I LOVE THESE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you aware of the word amazing? Cuz that's the word to describe all of these!

    ReplyDelete