I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rachel & Jonathan Rush Wedding- November 21st 2009

Congratulations Jonathan & Rachel!

Here is a look into their beautiful wedding day! It was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was gorgeous and beautifully decorated. The vows were forever lovely and seriously tears started to well up inside. This couple has an anointing and they will be taken far! Together they can do anything!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Comment if you like them!!
Thanks!



This 1st one is my favorite. Ah, so sweet.


























I love shot's like this. I don't know why, it just gives this awesome feeling.



















No comments:

Post a Comment