I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Friday, December 11, 2009

Jason & Kari... and Sam ;-)

Happy Holidays! and ho Ho HO Merry Christmas!

Kari is my soon to be sister in-law!!!! Her and her husband Jason are both beautiful people. I was honored to take there holiday portraits! We had fun on this "short shoot". It was only about 15 min! Poor Jason, he's not to fond of picture taking! Kari on the other hand is gorgeous and very photogenic! I had a lot of fun on this shoot.


Kari, Jason and their little Sam!



Here's some personality!



This one is so sweet!


This is one of my fav's! Love to get different angles and to change it up a bit...














Comments are always welcomed! Thanks for check out what's new! More to come from a sweet sibling shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment