I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nathan, Tiffani & Kason Cole!

If anyone knows God's love, it's THIS family.  They are the sweetest and kindest family in Commerce! They took me in when I didn't have a place to live and have been such a blessing. Things have been crazy in these last few months. Now an old chapter has been finished, and a new one has begun.

Nathan, Tiffani and their son Kason are full-time missionaries for campus ministry. They are working with an organization called Chi Alpha and have a HUGE heart to see Texas A&M University-Commerce come to see Jesus and know HIM...Praying for the campus to be known world-wide for the cause of Christ! They have a calling and are walking towards it. I know it hasn't been an easy year for them but they are SOOO blessed, sooo unbelievably anointed and are going to have a very exciting 2010! Here are their family portraits I was able to sneak in before life was flipped upside down for the holidays/planning a wedding/moving jobs/moving to a NEW place, with no place to live yet!

This was a very fun shoot, It was next door to my fiance's parents house, and I asked if we could take photos in their back yard. What I didn't know is that they had dogs, so in some of the photos there are some "random" dogs. ;-) But it was helpful to get Kason to smile... that kid is something else. ;-)

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment!! ;-)



Kason's facial expressions are just so priceless.










This is so sweet ;-) I love this one!




Not sure what Kason was doing...







...random dog... ;-)



How precious is this! What a beautiful family!












I loved this because they are all making a funny face ;-)






Sweet little pumpkin ;-)











Nathan and Tiffani,

I love you guys. Seriously, WOW. God is so good and faithful. I can't wait to see where God takes you in the future! I'll be praying for you guys!

Love, Tessa

1 comment: