I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble {Happy Thanksgiving}

This is my first Thanksgiving as a Harvey ;-) I enjoyed spending the holiday with my new family! I did miss home and my family back in WA a lot too.

Here is a photo collection of our Thanksgiving. Just a taste of how we Harvey's rock it.

I've been so blessed to be apart of this amazing family what a joy they all have been in my life thus far. Derek and I are so blessed by the Church were involved with and the family that surround us. God's blessed us and it's not by our own doing or actions but by his grace. It's amazing and this holiday season is a good reminder to be thankful for what we have. Not just on thanksgiving. But always. Be thankful and grateful for the blessings and for the things we take for granted.

Hope you enjoy the photos!

Nana & Papa Harvey


Photo taken on the Right by Dani Rocca

The Harvey Guys



Happy Holidays! 

Cheers,
Tessa Harvey

1 comment: