I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Party of Seven *SNEAK PEEK {Family Portraits}

A perfect number to FIN-ish at! 

Seven is the total number in this beautiful family! Their little baby boy Finn was born this past Friday, November 5th 2010. I had the privilege to shoot their family portraits last Saturday before little Finn came into the world! 

Hope you enjoy this sneak peek of a few of my favorites. 

More to come! 


Thanks Guys, Rick & Jen w/ Estelle, Fiona, Clara, Otto and Finn!

ENJOY!


Cute fact that has inspired FINs name: In French, FIN means "The End"


Cheers, 
Tessa Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment