I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Love Story

I'm officially engaged to be married to the man of my dreams!!!! It was the perfect proposal! It was at our favorite artist, Jimmy Needham's concert at Teen Mania's Honor Academy Alumni Weekend. It couldn't have been more perfect. It was during the last song of the set, and it was all planned. Jimmy Needham introduced Derek in the middle of the song Firefly and once he got up there, I honestly had no idea what he was doing, until he said, "I met my beautiful girlfriend here, Tessa Cockhill, can we have her come up here?!" Then I KNEW he was going to propose!!!!!!!!!! This is it!!!!! oMG.... HERE?!?! WOAH!! I was totally caught off guard.  We got it on video! And I can't wait to show you all!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Yup, isn't he cute!!?!

All of this happened while I'm recuperating from the flu. I wasn't about to miss Jimmy Needham's concert, (Derek said he wasn't going to go without me) So, I had to go! BUT I didn't know I was going to get proposed to!!!!! wow.



****Also, I'm going to have Rachel McBrides bridal photos up soon!!! Keep checking for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment