I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Monday, October 12, 2009

Nathan & Patricia's Wedding TOP 10

So, I had an amazing time in Florida this last weekend. It was amazing to see friends and to be apart of Nate and Patties big day. This was my 1st beach wedding and I feel it went great! I was supper excited to get some shots on the beach, as they always look so dreamy!

I was so pleased with how the photos came out that I've been working long and hard to get some of my favorites out for your enjoyment! I have edited so many today but I'm only going to show you my TOP 10. I will tell you that having to pick threw photos is my least favorite part, because I love so many! And time does not allow me to edit every single photo I like.

Here are the MY TOP 10!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket











No comments:

Post a Comment