I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rachel McBride TOP 10

Here are my top 10 photos from Rachels shoot! I had so much fun on this shoot, and took so many wonderful photos that it was hard to pick, as it always is ;-) ENJOY!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love this one with the boots. Funny story actually... Rachel doesn't actually own 
cowboy boots but wanted to wear some with her dress...... So, during our shoot her mom went out and found a bonafide Texan to let 
us borrow his boots for a few photos! 
How cool is that!


Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment