I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Cookie Decorating + BC {Personal}

Tis' the season! This season is by far the best part of the year! I love the gatherings and the reason behind the season. It's a great time of the year to reflect and learn from this past year and think about the future. Tonight was our youth groups Christmas party at church and we had a cookie decorating contest and I took it way to seriously.... I got a little carried away and spent probably an hour working on mine.

Below are some images of my masterpiece, enjoy.

Also, I have been dreaming a little while about the direction of my photography and what it looks like for me in 2011. I am just excited about what the future holds. I know I have a lot of years ahead of me and I'm so blessed and thankful for this time I have to grow and learn and do what I love!



Here they are! Aren't they perdy?



Until next time!

Cheers,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment