I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Weinlands {Family Portraits}

What an extraordinary family The Weinlands are. With God as the center of this family it's evident that God shines his light and blessing on those who honor Him. What a blessing it is to know this family and to see the little ones grow up. I had a BLAST shooting this family in November and I wanted to get some more of the session up on the blog. Also, I just took some newborn photos of Finn and those will be up shortly as well.

Enjoy the photos! 


 

Baby Finn... photos coming soon!



Cheers,
Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment