I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Finn {baby portraits}

This is my very 1st baby portrait session and I think it turned out better than I expected! I was thrilled to get this opportunity.  Life is an amazing gift and not to mention a complete miracle!  

Finn is now 6 weeks old and is quite the sleeper, but not this day, he was awake for most of the time we were there and so that limited the amount of sleeping baby photos that are so precious! But we did manage to sang a few. I'm very excited to introduce to you all Finn!



Have a blessed Christmas!


And here's a few words of encouragement I found this week. Enjoy.



Cheers,

Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment