I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

{Afternoon in the .:SUN:.}






I took these photos a month or so ago and have been wanting to post them. 

Derek and I wanted to be spontaneous and do something fun. So we ventured out into the Woodlands, TX...where you can't find anything unless you just go explore. Living in Texas, especially right now, isn't the most enjoyable experience outdoors. I mean, you can make it what you want it to be, so make it fun! Well, we sure do try. The heat sometimes gets the best of us. 

I'm starting to really be excited about where my photography is going. Inspiration. At last! 

Check out the photos and comment if you like them!






















Comments?  :-)




Sincerely,

Tessa Janae Harvey

9 comments:

  1. where is your pretty face? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' your work!!!! wish we would have gotten some family pics when you lived up this way!!! hey i want to see some more of those coffee shop pics you took of me : )
    Love you and think you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessa, you're so gifted. Keep it up. <3 Peace and love. Amanda H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You needed to photoshop in some sideburns!

    mcmurphi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa, Your photos are quiet awesome! Why didn't you include any of them in your entry video? :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, my plan was to include some photos but I wanted the video to be short and to the point.

    I added the check out my blog/site at the end to nudge you to look at it and see my work. I'm glad you like my work. Thank you for sharing with me your thoughts. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fave is the picture in the picture one. SO creative!

    ReplyDelete