I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Saturday, July 17, 2010

{VOICE} Workshop - Video Entry!







Here is my VOICE workshop - video entry to try to win the last spot in the SOLD OUT workshop! Derek and I saw the post on Wednesday on Totally Rad Actions Blog and moved fast since the due date was FRIDAY! We worked our butts off to get it done by Friday and then they moved the due date to Monday to give more people time to work on it. SOO We decided to mix it up and make it BETTER! So here is the final video! Hope you like it! WISH ME LUCK!

Watch it on Vimeo for the full HD! 


Thanks for watching! 

Sincerely,

Tessa Harvey

P.S. I want to thank my wonderful husband for helping me make this video. It couldn't have been done without him!


1 comment:

  1. LOL! AWESOME VIDEO! Ive been checking out several videos and its even getting me into the mood! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete