I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TOP 3- VOtE 4 ME!


Hello Everyone! I'm super excited that I made the TOP 3! SO I need your help to pursue my dream!


VOTE FOR ME!


STEP 1: Watch Video
STEP 2: VOTE for my video! It's at the top

of the website. Make sure it say's "Click here to vote!"




Thank you everyone for your support!

Sincerely,

Tessa Harvey

1 comment:

  1. Tessa!!!! Congratulations! There was no doubt in my mind you would make it this far! The Lord has given you a bright and wonderful heart! I hope and pray you have an equally bright and wonderful career!
    Best of Luck!
    -Danielle Snelson

    ReplyDelete