I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LIVE.LOVE.LAUGH






I'm so thankful for all of my supporters for watching and voting for me! I found out yesterday that I didn't win. It took me some time to get over it and realize that it wasn't the end of the world ;-) I truly believe that there are more opportunities out there for me.I'm just so thankful that my amazing and very talented husband and I had so much fun creating such a rad creative video! We must make another one... but about what? Any ideas?

Well, as for now I'm reading up on some photographers blogs and getting inspired for what the future holds! 

What a cool season right now. I'm still on the high of just getting married...enjoying life and thanking God for my every moment. He truly loves us and cares for us. 

This Sunday I had my 2 sisters over for "girls night" .. Ice cream... movie... relax time! Then I took them back home the following day. Here is a portrait of one of my sister-in-law; Syndareria. She truly is a beautiful girl, inside and out. I'm amazed at what a sweet girl she is and I see so much inside of her that she doesn't yet see in herself. She's a gift from God and I pray she knows that everyday. 


Derek's family has been in foster care for a long time. They opened up their home to so many kids that have been left abandoned and rejected. I've been so inspired ever since Dave Hasz (the director) at the Honor Academy once spoke about his foster care experiences. To later find out about Derek's family and there heart to help these kids was simply beautiful. It brings me joy to see the kids happy and loved and to show them that they are worth spending time with and that they have value is something dear to my heart.


Derek's parents just adopted a 3 year old little boy who was left in a hotel room for several days with his 2 older sisters. He has changed so many of our lives. He is truly a blessing. Love that kid.


Matthew Hunter Harvey. My new baby brother.



Here's a photo I took last fall of the Harvey Kids ;-)





The 3 things I'm learning to do right now. 

LIVE -  LOVE  -  LAUGH ;-D


Love, Tessa Janae






2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your photography. I check back to your blog to see your new work... I have never met you- but I am oddly connected to you. I know many people that you know and that you have taken pictures of that are posted on your blog- and I was there for your proposal! (Ok...I am sounding like a stalker now...LOL) Question for you. I am getting married in January and I was wondering what your rate is for weddings.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, My prices vary depending on what your looking for. If you email me at tessa@tessajanaephotography.com I can email you the price list. I'd love to shoot your wedding!

    Contact me and we can go from there!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete