I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Totally Rad Actions:

Thanks to Totally Rad Actions I was able to enter my video into a very unique opportunity to win a seat in a SOLD out photography workshop with Chris & Sarah Rhoads. 

I thought I'd show you all a little bit of what Totally Rad Actions is and what it can do to your images.

I don't believe that these actions are to fix your bad/oops shots and make them fabulous. Which they can sure fix some things. BUT I believe that they should enhance what you have already taken straight out of the camera. It should enhance the photo and make it more something like...romantic, soft, or something out of a dream. It should enable you to open up your creative mind and really reach for the stars. 

So, check it out! Buy them, use them! 

Here is an example of one of my photos that I've used some of the actions that they offer and some of my  own.

The 1st image after pulling it off my camera; I increased the contrast just a tad. 


TRA Recipe 

Pro Retouch 50%
Eye Bump 60%
Yin 100%
Oh Snap 100%
Pool Party 43%

+Add Texture Layer from my library 

View TRA Recipes Here!

Thanks for checking it out! Hope you enjoyed my demo. Check back to see if I'm going to Australia! And make sure you vote for my video!

WATCH VIDEO & VOTE HERE! 
http://www.gettotallyrad.com/blog/


Sincerely,

Tessa Harvey




2 comments:

  1. Hi Tessa, loved your video! You got my vote. I'm from Australia and reckon you should totally win! Hope you get to come! Nice photography by the way xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! this is why you should win!!!

    ReplyDelete