I'm currently scheduling sessions for
senior and family portraits. I also am available for weddings!

Please contact me if you need more information!
C: (253)905-1737
E: tessa@tessajanaephotography.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Joel&Dani .:True Love:.

These are two of our good friends. We had the great privilege of going to Teen Mania's Honor Academy, where I was able to meet my wonderful husband and many other lifelong friends...including a couple I'm featuring on my blog today.

Dani & Joel have come to visit for the 4th of July weekend and we have had a blast! We went to see a movie on Market Street and then we took a stroll and took some photos. Derek was of course much help. (after playing with his new iphone 4) He helped me by handing me my bag with my lenses and helping me change them out when I needed. Hopefully someday I'll purchase a Shootsac by Jessica Claire, an amazing photographer that I admire.

Hope you enjoy some of the photos from today!




Dani is so beautiful, inside and out. This woman is an amazing person and I've been so blessed to get to know her more. She is also a very talented singer and literally makes my heart melt when she sings. She sounds like an angel from heaven. 



These two people were made for each other. It's so refreshing to see best friends fall in love and make the best team!

1 comment:

  1. You're so talented. Never give up on your dream...I'll support you the whole way :-)

    ReplyDelete